The simple fact is we can no longer take the quality of our drinking water for granted. Even municipally treated water that meets all federal guidelines has been found to contain bacteria, viruses and a host of other contaminants. And while funny tastes and odors, or water that appears cloudy, can be signs of impurities, many harmful contaminants can only be detected through proper testing.
Only one reverse osmosis water treatment system is so advanced that it can eliminate nearly everything from your home’s drinking water that isn’t water: The Kinetico K5 Drinking Water Station.
|Watch a short video highlighting the K5 system.
Kinetico Drinking Water System Highlights
- Reverse Osmosis — A filtering process where water is pushed through a semi permeable membrane to trap contaminants for the safest, best-tasting drinking water.
- MACgaurd Filter — Eliminates the guess work from filter changes by measuring water use to accurately determine when change is required.
- PureMometer — Indicates how much filter capacity remains and even shuts off automatically when expired to safeguard against impurities.
- EverClean Rinse — Our patented method for rinsing the reverse osmosis membrane with the very same high-quality water produced by the system, which prolongs the life of the membrane.
- Purefecta Filter — Combination medical-grade virus and bacteria filter eliminates 99.99% of viruses and 99.99999% of bacteria. For some, it’s a lifesaver. For others, it’s peace of mind.
- QuickFlo — Delivers a constant high-flow of water from the first drop to the last.
- Free Water Analysis / Free Estimate
– Fill out this simple form to request a free estimate for your home or business. Kinetico provides service to most of the state of Utah including: Salt Lake, Provo, Ogden, Bountiful, Park City, Layton, Riverton, Spanish Fork, and Tooele.